If I have understood this post right the function of the three elements would be:
- Google Classroom. Workflow management. Issue assignments and collect them back in.
- Google site for each class, not the monster one. Engage students and parents, useful videos and other web resources, extension material, power points and other resources used in class.
- Blogger. The new one. Lesson content. File every week. A place where kids can ask questions, like they might in class, with everyone listening.
Other professional sites:
- Back to it! (This one!) Blogging about professional things, useful for appraisal.
- Journal. A three sentence journal diarying what happened today. Not shared.
Not all my classes would fit the model. Transition/Gateway don't really have class content as every student is moving in their own direction. They wouldn't need Google Classroom either, they