Friday 5 December 2014

Next Year I'm Gonna...

It's that time of year again.

I've hardly used Moodle this year and I've been using Google Classroom.  It's quite Zen.  Next year I though I'd maintain a Google Classroom for each module of each class (that'll stop it being Zen!) and keep my behemoth Google Site going as a static brochure of what we do, how to study and links to resources.

I like the way GC sets up a folder on your GDrive.  I could put my planning templates (in XL) there so that kids could learn 24/7.  This would take GCal out of the cycle (and my Plan Book!).

I want to not do extra but make my planning transparent enough for remotely accessing kids able to follow what they missed.

I would like to practise the Flipped Classroom with one module with 12 Px.

No comments:

Post a Comment